Tax Receipts (T2202) - Why is UFV asking for my Social Insurance Number (SIN)?

Effective the 2019 tax year, all post-secondary institutions are required to provide the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with students' Social Insurance Numbers (SIN) on Form T2202 Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate. A T2202 certificate is produced for all students at UFV who are registered in credit courses within a calendar year. International students may not have or require a Social Insurance Number.

For more information on Tax Receipts (T2202), please visit the Office of the Registrar.


Article ID: 631
Fri 6/5/20 2:22 PM
Tue 1/23/24 1:56 PM